Thursday, August 20, 2009

Couplehood


I have been married for 7 years with my wife and we will be celebrating our anniversary soon. It feels like time was moving so fast. From just the two of us then we were blessed with one daughter, then another daughter came in the span of just 11 months. It wasn't easy for us to handle these two small daughters with both of us have no experience at all. Anyway, I never heard my wife complaint about these massive responsibility at all. It was something that I respect her so much and she fulfilled her responsibility pretty good. I don't think I can handle these two small daughters without being stress up and sure enough I will be totally clueless.

During that time, I was just a junior engineer working with Multinational oil and gas company. My salary wasn't attractive enough but it was just enough to cater for my family requirement. We had to cut on certain thing and sometimes we did argue about money. This argument had caused us some stress but along the way we managed to fix it somehow. One thing for sure is that I still crazy about her and still love her so much. No matter what happen between us, at the end of the day we will find ways to settle it and face our daily life as it came.

There is something about her that make me love her so much. I still can figure out what it is but there is something special about her. Maybe all the hard time that I have spent with her and sacrifices that she had made that teach me to appreciate her more. She still the one I want to grow older with and

Last year I was offered a new job with new company. The offer was really good that I couldn't resist and I decided to join them. This new job not only give me a financial freedom but it also means that my wife could resign from her previous work and stay at home. She can spend more time with my children and focus on develop them. She used to be a teacher with International School. I guessed she missed her school and students so much that she still keep telling me about them.

I still think that we are like an old couple who work hard to sustain their marriage and put their efforts to make sure their marriage can last. This marriage is not only for me and my wife but it is also for our children. We are not willing to ruin our marriage and our children just because of our ego.





1 comment:

AnA said...

Thank u so much my dear..No matter what happen & no matter what ever it takes i will always LOVE u now n forever..No ONE can replace u in my heart..Muahhhsss