Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekend Father..


Last weekend I had a chance to hang out with my two daughters after sending my wife to attend her course in KL. Since we were already in KL, I decided to bring my daughters to KLCC park, Petrosains and also to their favorite bookstore "Kinokuniya". I parked my car at Medan Tuanku and decided to take monorail to Raja Chulan station and walk all the way to KLCC. It was quite far to be honest but since my daughters were so excited about riding a train.Therefore I just act like I am OK even though I felt like fainted.

This is the first time I hang out with my two daughters in KL since we moved here for the past 1o months. Just the three of us and I decided to really spent quality time with them. I just followed what ever that they felt like doing. From KLCC park to Petrosains, then having a break at KLCC food court and continue with a tour to their favorite bookstore Kinokuniya. I let them choose which ever books that they like.

At the end of the day, we enjoyed our day out and I never felt so happy like this after so many months busy with adapting to my new life at new place and working environment. After all I thought being a father is actually such a great experience which you can't substitute with anything else. To see your children happy is worth all the effort and it is actually priceless. Sometimes I wonder why there are so many fathers out there who are too busy to even spend one day out with their children. Just you and your children and no rules. Just enjoy every single moment with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good father..

Nik said...

Thanks Amy Liana. I am still learning to be a good father. It wasn't easy ermm..